View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 11:48 AM   #4
jethro10
Enthusiast
jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jethro10 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: cybook
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfwreck View Post
I love doing PDF conversions. (In both directions.) If you have a reasonable belief he pulled it for lack of interest in hosting, rather than "I don't want more digital copies to be available," I'd be willing to give it a try. (I don't mind doing OCR corrections.) You can email me at elfwreck at gmail dot com.
no idea what it was.

I've had an offer and sent it to him.
Maybe I'll learn something.
If that falls through I'll send it to you and when complete I gather I can post it in the freebies?

Jeff
jethro10 is offline   Reply With Quote