View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 07:31 PM   #36
evanft
Zealot
evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.evanft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4 NT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nate the great View Post
Yes. Not to be nitpicky but there are 2 questions muddled in there.

Liquavista's screen tech is reflective like E-ink, meaning it doesn't have a backlight. This is one way it saves power.

But Liquavista's screen is also kinda like LCD in that the screen will not hold an image after the power is turned off.
Ok, so it illuminates with ambient light, like e-ink.

Does it have a refresh rate, i.e. if I turn the page does the screen not doing anything until I turn it again or is it still refreshing the image XX number of times per second?

Last edited by evanft; 05-15-2013 at 07:35 PM.
evanft is offline   Reply With Quote