Thread: Holy Wow
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2008, 11:09 PM   #1
jerryleejr
Koby-rific!
jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.jerryleejr can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Sage,Kobo Aura One, Glo HD,PRS-T1,PRS-950, PRS 300, PRS 350
Holy Wow

Ok will follow up with more later but as most of you know I am home for a little while and I ordered a Red PRS 505 Unfortunately it will not arrive in time for my departure back to work. Well I sent the better half over to the local borders to check out the PRS accessories and to show my Mom what a Reader was. Well she comes back with a Silver PRS saying she didnt realize how convient they were and when my Red one comes in she would send it to me and I could send her the Silver one Back. So I am now downloading our Library on it and checking out some Epub books. I will give a more indepth review after my flight back.

JJ
jerryleejr is offline   Reply With Quote