View Single Post
Old 01-12-2013, 10:20 PM   #4
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
I will admit I've not played a great deal with changing the formatting; others have. The first thing you will probably need is to remove the DRM from the books so they can be easily edited. Best way of doing that is to install calibre (see the forum here and the actual download here) and then Google for "Apprentice Alf" and install his tools into Calibre.

Be aware that discussions of Apprentice Alf and his DRM removal tools is not allowed here at MobileRead; you can (if needs be) ask for help at the Blog that you found.

Once DRM has been removed I think others will chime in on how to make the changes to the books to meet your needs.
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote