View Single Post
Old 09-21-2012, 07:04 PM   #40
OtterBooks
Wizard
OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.OtterBooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 4, iPad Mini/Retina
I ran the Win8 preview on my desktop and hated it, but I probably would have felt the same trying to use Android or iOS on my desktop (not quite the same but you get the idea).

I really liked Windows Phone 7 (7.5) when I played around with a friend's win7 phone. Very snappy and polished. Im looking forward to seeing WinRT, but until I get one in my little hands I'll reserve judgement. Well, open judgement, at least. My internal dialog does what it does.
OtterBooks is offline   Reply With Quote