View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:51 PM   #5
VydorScope
Wizard
VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.VydorScope ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmw View Post
I guess that one of the reasons I thought to possibly sell off the website was to offer the book in formats that a store like Amazon (for example) do not provide. I can certainly see that there could be problems, I was curious to know if anyone had experience on just how significant those problems really were.
That is what Smashwords is for

The problems are trivial if your sales are trivial... the problems tend to become bigger as you sell more.
VydorScope is offline   Reply With Quote