View Single Post
Old 02-21-2011, 08:20 PM   #6
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Battery life is definitely excellent on the newer models. I can get at least a week of battery life on my 950 with Wi-fi on. I don't usually turn wireless off. But I could get about 2 weeks with wireless off on my 900 so I imagine the 950 is a little better.

Battery life and page turns weren't really factors when I decided to upgrade. I thought they were pretty good on the 505. It's the extra benefits like the touchscreen, better screen contrast and built-in dictionaries that made the sale for me compared to the 505.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote