View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 05:01 AM   #9
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by pchrist7 View Post
Hi John
Sorry to ask this, but .. did you remember to click Apply when creating the custom column before leaving the costum column window ?
Yes I did, but thanks for the reminder.

My solution was about the same sort of thing. The column was created but displayed off screen and then, I didn't remember that you had to create the column for each library. Oh well, I'll just chalk it up to "old timers disease", with my apologies to the forum members.

Regards - John

Last edited by Jabby; 02-07-2011 at 05:04 AM.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote