View Single Post
Old 11-19-2008, 04:28 AM   #1
sherman
Guru
sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sherman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, Kobo Forma
Yet another Recipe request..

Hey folks, I was wondering if anyone with more expertise than me could create a recipe for http://www.stuff.co.nz/, with emphasis on the Top Stories, National and World news, Sport, tech, and the Manawatu Standard local news feeds?

I have tried creating a basic recipe (which works) but is badly formatted for the reader and I had trouble following the tutorial - mainly to get the print versions of the articles.

So if anyone can please help, it would be much appreciated!
sherman is offline   Reply With Quote