View Single Post
Old 08-17-2011, 05:51 PM   #9
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I hope it heals fully and soon. Did they give you an Avastin shot in your eye? That kills off the bleeders and helps the blood settle out faster.

Blindness sucks. We went to get our Florida driver's licenses yesterday. I could have faked it with the old fashioned eye chart, which I memorized long ago. But this was something in a machine, and I couldn't see a thing. So they took away my license officially.

I still try to keep in practice by driving occasionally, once every month or so, to McDonalds. My one working eye is barely working. So beware out there on the streets of South Florida!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote