Thread: PRS-950 My DIY 950 Cover
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2011, 10:22 AM   #6
anabolina
Groupie
anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anabolina ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Current: tablet, kindle paperwhite, onyx boox t68. Past: Sony, nook
Thanks Poppaea! Yes it is really girly, but despite having a ridiculous amount of fabric, I have no black I would be willing to use for this project(just bought some really nice summer suiting material, but it's spoken for). I took your advice readergirl(thanks!) and hit up etsy yesterday for some ideas. It seems the corner covers option is the most popular so I'll give that a shot with my 'from scratch' cover planned for this weekend.
anabolina is offline   Reply With Quote