Thread: iRiver problem
View Single Post
Old 08-21-2010, 10:04 AM   #18
sceadugenga
Connoisseur
sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sceadugenga ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
I too have been watching the election with dismay from my cave in the mountains west of Chiang Rai.
Once again my decision to lead a hermit like existence, apart from a few trifles like ADSL internet, satellite TV and a suitably nubile female member of the sceadugengan, seems justified.

24 hours of music playback seems fine, I'm planning a lengthy road trip in about 6 weeks so it will come in handy.
Interestingly, my iriver conked out around 18 days after the initial charging, but I suspect it wasn't fully charged.
sceadugenga is offline   Reply With Quote