View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010, 04:01 PM   #5
kacir
Wizard
kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kacir ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, before it was Sony Reader, cassiopeia A-20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Schnitzelbrain View Post
U can also set the "Power Off" image to screenshot. Then , during Power off the last Page is viewed as a screenshot. Together with the direct to Book booting, u can switch the Power totally off and switching on will take u right to the last book (last opened page). During the booting process the last Page is viewed as a screenshoot and u can already read while booting.
There is an error in the above statement.
You have to set "Boot logo" to "current page"

Holly $DEITY!

Why nobody told me about that feature sooner?
When did Guys In Kiew (I LOVE YOU guys!) add that feature?
Why wasn't it mentioned in the list of features the 15.2 firmware brought?

This way I get to keep my cake and eat it at the same time!
At the time I received my PocketBook 360 my biggest complaint was that it took much longer to start reading after switching it on than on my "good old, mildly obsolete, feature limited Sony PRS-500". Now I simply turn the page before switching the device off, and when I switch it on I can read the page until the book is loaded in background.

AWESOME!
kacir is offline   Reply With Quote