View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 05:25 AM   #65
Amalthia
Wizard
Amalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beautyAmalthia does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505, PRS-650, PRS-T3, Pocketbook HD2
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaley View Post
This is on the to-do list, and is something I personally want a great deal. As usual, there are complexities to overcome. In this case we must completely rebuild how metadata moves to and from the devices so that the devices can see/use user-defined fields (columns). The feature will arrive sometime after 0.7 settles down.

Once the feature is available, you will control it using the same mechanism as today, by changing the device customization to indicate which fields/columns are to be used to make collections.
Thanks for responding so quickly. I'm glad to know it's not something I overlooked and that it's already on the to-do list.
Amalthia is offline   Reply With Quote