View Single Post
Old 05-31-2009, 02:43 PM   #81
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
If you're interested in a slightly healthier chip dip, here's a simple recipe for a black bean salsa that is dynamite, in my opinion:

1 can of black beans (drained and well rinsed)

Marinate these overnight in the refrigerator in:
1/3 cup lime juice
1/3 cup olive oil
salt and pepper
1 teaspoon cumin
1/3 cup chopped red onion
1/3 cup chopped celery

Then add:
1/3 cup each of chopped red, yellow, and green bell peppers
2 or 3 chopped tomatoes

Optionally, add some avocado.

I like to eat it at room temperature or slightly warmer with blue corn chips. I make a double quantity of this several times a year and it disappears in our house in a couple of days.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote