View Single Post
Old 03-13-2014, 09:00 AM   #3
missimpossible
Groupie
missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.missimpossible ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Libra 2, Clara 2e, Oasis 3
I got the last one and while, to my shame, I haven't actually read any of the books yet, I felt it was a really good deal and I really like the HB set up - I've bought a fair few of their game bundles and those have often been brilliant too. I was actually really disappointed I missed the first one. Hopefully they can get more publishers on board.
missimpossible is offline   Reply With Quote