View Single Post
Old 02-18-2013, 04:31 AM   #609
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by slantybard View Post
Sorry Blossom, did you mean that the if I changed the name of the base Caecilia and reloaded it without changing any characteristics of the font, that the new Caecilia would display differently from the base Caecilia? If so, that's really annoying of the way the KPW handles fonts!

Given your experience then, I should play around with the line spacing first, then the font weights?

Thanks for your feedback
Yes that's what I meant, custom Caecilia will look different than default Caecilia. You wont need to mess with line spacing much if at all.

I would start on the weight first.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote