View Single Post
Old 10-13-2012, 09:39 AM   #15
sparklemotion
dangerous when cornered
sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sparklemotion ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H2O, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skydog View Post
I'm leaning toward keeping my original. It's pretty good, with only one small area of a slight hue, and far better than the day-glo green replacement. Since the bulk of my reading takes place with some type of natural light, the advantage of the whiter background and crisp fonts wins over the old green-gray eink background. If it becomes bothersome for reading in low light I will use my Nexus 7.
This is pretty much how I feel about my replacement. I've read on it for a few nights now, a couple of hours each night, and it's actually pretty good. The hue on it is pretty minor and in the day it looks fine. I'll give it 30 days and see if it stays this way and keep it if it does.

I do have a kindle fire I can read on at night too, but I prefer the PW for reading so far. My original with glowing speck I'll send back this week.
sparklemotion is offline   Reply With Quote