View Single Post
Old 10-02-2012, 04:40 AM   #4
mbovenka
Wizard
mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mbovenka ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Mark View Post
Thanks for your reply. I will keep trying as you suggest. But this has been happening for two days now, and each time my computer freezes I have to reboot it.
How long did you wait?

Like Kovid says, it will probably work OK if you leave it for a while. Calibre does lock your PC for a while when it starts, but that doesn't last very long; here (4GB RAM, 2.4 GHz Core i5) it's something like 15 seconds when loading a 52K books library.
mbovenka is offline   Reply With Quote