View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 12:41 PM   #400
tompe
Grand Sorcerer
tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tompe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, Nexus 5, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by holymadness View Post
Yes, that is unfortunate. If you'd been following allowing, you'd have noticed I pointed out my consternation about this on page 3 or thereabouts.

I don't know how to explain the lack of simultaneous voice & data on CDMA models. I am more or less certain the blame lies with squarely with with non-standard North American technologies as the GSM models do not have this problem.

I do wish the phone had been sold as a single model, though. At least global 3G roaming still works without a hitch.
The single antenna seems to be the reason most people believe in. It makes the phone useless if you are tethering and for example using a laptop at the same time as you get a call.