View Single Post
Old 07-20-2012, 04:54 AM   #26
eskimo49
Addict
eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eskimo49 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by Samantha Cain View Post
I added my book to the list in hopes that it'll get into the hands of readers, which it did. Since the first of July, my downloads have nearly tripled so I'm hoping that by the power of the spoken word, people will come back to download and hopefully purchase after the sale is over
I've had a few more people downloading the excerpts from my book, but not seen any increase in people buying it.
eskimo49 is offline   Reply With Quote