View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008, 01:10 PM   #90
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I have a number of commercials I always watch, even though I have no interest in the products for many of them. The Mac/PC commercials I've already mentioned, but I always watch the "Caveman" commercials from Geiko. I enjoy the "Jack" ones from Jack In The Box, but my favorites right now are the "Messin' With Sasquatch" ones from Jack Link's beef jerky.

My all time favorite one was one of the 7-Up "Spot" commercials from the '80s. The ending on it was just hysterical to me.

NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote