View Single Post
Old 05-09-2011, 11:53 PM   #2
rdjack21
Groupie
rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rdjack21 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Elocity A7, Nook STR, Galaxy Nexus
Wow love the art work! I would be tempted to make that my background if you have something a little bigger. If you don't mind my asking who was the artiest and do they have a web page?

I hate to say it but cover art is what really pulls me in and makes me pick up a book. Bad cover art and I will not even pick up the book (unless I happen to already know the author). I have to give this one a read for no other reason than the cover. I should also add that I've also got Eye of the Wizard on my read list as well.
rdjack21 is offline   Reply With Quote