View Single Post
Old 04-15-2011, 11:27 PM   #96
Miss Understood
Enthusiast
Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.Miss Understood is no ebook tyro.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Nook, Sony PRS-350 (pink!); IPad2
Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorn1 View Post
I even had my dad call and ask me why I took one of my mom's gifts back, how embarassing!!! Of course I said it was a mistake and re-sent it. Unbelievable.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Worldwalker View Post
And then the mother apparently demanded both the real birthday gift and the accidental one, not being satisfied with what her daughter originally tried to give her. Seriously, do you know anyone who would do that? Then there's the whole response to my "word after greedy" thing. I dunno, Elf. Something here makes me itch.
Worldwalker, please read the above quote from unicorn1. Where does it say that her mother demanded the real birthday gift and the accidental one or that she was unsatisfied with her gift? It says her father called to ask why she took one of her mom's gifts back. It's possible her father was just confused and looking for clarification.
Miss Understood is offline   Reply With Quote