View Single Post
Old 02-07-2011, 04:30 PM   #25
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smarter View Post
New release, with shuffle mode!
Very nice.

But I've ran into a new problem. It seems that occasionally that the mplayer stops working. I think that it's a consequent to my Kindle losing its wifi signal while listening to a radio channel, this happens all the time after mostly a rather short while. Of course the radio cannot work without wifi, but it cannot even play the local playlist anymore after this has occured. I'm not sure if this could be the mplayers fault, though. I read that others also have this problem, but not related to the use this app. I have to reset my Kindle to get it to find the signal again, unfortunately.

I like to hear if anyone else has this problem, or if not.

Last edited by Kenneth_irl; 02-07-2011 at 04:37 PM.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote