View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 12:56 PM   #185
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Me too! Sad that 50% isn't enough anymore!
There were some books released recently where 50% just isn't enough. It is sad though when 50% off seems low. I think the magic code has ruined me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Did you ever press your finger to the bottom of the page to make it turn??
Not quite that bad. But I had a hard time at first. For a hardcover I thought the text was really tiny. But I've obviously been spoiled by my Sony and Nexus. Once I got used to it again, it was fine.
library addict is online now   Reply With Quote