View Single Post
Old 10-07-2013, 12:48 PM   #18
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
@Home: I notice you list both "United Kingdom" and "Scotland". Forgive the question, but you are aware that Scotland is a part of the UK?
I am aware. I did explain in the first post (at least I thought I did) that I had included Scotland separately. If it's good enough for the Curling World Championships to call the team from Scotland and not the United Kingdom then it's good enough for me.

All joking aside, I do know that Scotland is part of the United Kingdom, but I've also been tempted to separate Newfoundland from Canada as I lived there and it has as much to do with Canada as Scotland to the United Kingdom.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote