View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:51 AM   #30
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShellShock View Post
I have my own version of Fontin, which is my current favourite ereader font. Fontin comes from the exljbris Font Foundry http://www.exljbris.com/fontin.html.

I don't think the license allows me to upload it here?
Speaking of Fontin, I did create a bold italic version. But I would have to redo this plus all of the others if I was to actually use Fontin again. I may give Fontin a go and see how I like it since I now know a lot more on modifying the fonts and I can fix the line space so it's set to what I like.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote