Thread: Glo Case for Glo
View Single Post
Old 12-25-2012, 11:36 PM   #92
VelvetElvis
Addict
VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.VelvetElvis can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Fire HD8, Asus, Sony (T1, PRS-300), Kobo (Glo, Touch, Wireless)
Just unpacked the SkinDigital cover I ordered for my GF's new Glo. I'm very impressed.

Bought a Gecko for my Sony PRS-T1, and was quite happy with it, so I ordered one for the GF's new Kobo Touch last xmas. Was disappointed for several reasons. Fit and finish wasn't on par with the one I received for the Sony. Worse, there was no flap to hold the reader in, as with the Gecko Sony cover, and the reader tended to slip slightly about.

This time I thought I'd try the SkinDigital after reading promising reviews here. The Glo fits quite snugly in this case, and quality is very impressive, particularly given the $15.99 price. The only thing I would change, and this is strictly personal preference, is the clasp location. I prefer the Gecko's clasp location, sewn on the front cover and fastening to the back, while the SkinDigital, as with Kobo's own leather cover, fastens to the front.
VelvetElvis is offline   Reply With Quote