View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 07:06 PM   #56
ring0_event
Zealot
ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'ring0_event can spell AND pronounce 'liseuse.'

Device: Kindle3 (3G), PRS-950 (x2), PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeaBookGuy View Post
I was hoping to use a T1 specifically for books that were only available in PDF format, no Epub possible. I assumed it would be possible to pinch and zoom the small size to make it larger, for instance? Or crop those gray side margins altogether?
Hmm, as promised I'm giving it a go tonight. Unfortunately, it is not very usable (IMHO) using pinch and zoom. If I pinch and zoom in portrait and fit to width, it's still too small. If I zoom in closer it's still not very usable due to the frequent flashing which results when moving the page about. In landscape mode, pinch and zoom is possible, but again, it's really not IMHO very easy to use. Even with cropping, reflow is required for easy reading, at least with my eyes.
ring0_event is offline   Reply With Quote