Thread: Mrs. Beast
View Single Post
Old 06-13-2009, 10:03 PM   #11
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
Quote:
Originally Posted by mgrunk View Post
I believe it's been mentioned before - but I really would like a forum for writers to introduce their work - I would love an easy to browse forum to have a chance to interact w/ the author. Now, I have a Sony 505 and I don't read print books, so this will not be on my list for a while unfortunately.
isn't that what the writers corner is for?

Come here to showcase your latest literary work or to discuss the art, craft, and business of writing and (self-)publishing
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote