View Single Post
Old 01-14-2013, 08:43 AM   #77
Graham
Wizard
Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Graham ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo H20, Pixel 2, Samsung Chromebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
OK, I went through this article, looked at the responses prior, and still don't see a huge advantage. The most alluring thing I've seen is tethering the device to a dongle, and accessing data from that dongle. Which is something I can't see myself doing, but no doubt is useful to others. I must be missing out on the truly advanced features.

What are the advantages of Android to the majority of users that makes its flexibility much more appealing than the tight integration of Apple with iTunes and iCloud?
I'm surprised that you don't see the ability of Android apps to share data as an advantage that would appeal to the majority of users.

Also, why do you consider the tight integration with iTunes and the iCloud as something that would outweigh the flexibility for Android users? Android devices have seamless integration with Google's Play, Drive and cloud services.

Graham
Graham is offline   Reply With Quote