Thread: Which Are You?
View Single Post
Old 09-24-2012, 01:13 PM   #28
Penforhire
Wizard
Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Penforhire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage & iPhone 7+
It is interesting how the ecosystems can lock you in.

I'm not tied to any one system for my e-books. But since I started buying music through iTunes, and I'm so far too lazy to break that DRM, I'm sort of locked into Apple for my music. I'm happy in that walled garden as long as their devices play the music I want to hear.

I can see where Amazon is getting a nice grip on the e-book market with their DRM'd e-books. DRM-breaking nerds make up a small fraction of the market.
Penforhire is offline   Reply With Quote