Thread: Duokan Lite?
View Single Post
Old 06-17-2011, 06:29 AM   #25
AkumaTakeshi
Lounge Lurker
AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AkumaTakeshi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3 Wifi (Screen Broken)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hawhill View Post
It *is* Duokan, just the way to start it is different (instead of choice at boot, it gets started by launchpad).
I'll keep using normal Duokan then, didn't saw any reason until now to jailbreak my Kindle, I know there are lots of advantages but it just isn't for me, at least for now.

I only restart Kindle when I need to get to Duokan which enters automatically in it, and changing back to Kindle firmware is easy.

I don't mind waiting a bit thanks for the answer
AkumaTakeshi is offline   Reply With Quote