View Single Post
Old 11-27-2011, 11:31 PM   #201
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by jswinden View Post
Mine shows that it expires on Dec 1 and below that is a button labeled Do Not Upgrade. But I signed up for the trial Prime two weeks before I got my Fire, so that might be why it is a bit different. I think mine will automatically switch to a Prime account if I don't press the Do Not Upgrade button, at least I seem to remember something like that in the email I got after signing up for the trial.
I just checked mine. There isn't anything to click to continue with Prime. It just says the date my free trial will expire.

I'm guessing that as the date gets closer they will send out emails offering you to extend your membership.

Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote