View Single Post
Old 05-09-2013, 07:32 AM   #15
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Some errors in text has been a standard thing since the days of the scribes recopying text by hand on papyrus and later parchment. Of course it might be that it has been corrected since the critical reviews were posted. Will have to see.

We're not talking standard errors here, thank you.

I'm talking about a conspiracy!

OK: Now to be serious. Go to Amazon and read through all the 1-star reviews, which can characterize what seems to be a problem with this particular edition.

About whether these errors have been corrected or not, I would just like to add again: Has anyone recently bought THIS edition, please?

Now wehere wsa I: OH yEss. rErrros.

Don

Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote