Thread: Aura HD Kobo Aura HD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:57 PM   #49
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
GeoffR,

You're just going to have to start buying "big boy" books with more words and less pictures!

I hadn't thought about books with images taking up so much more room, guess I don't have (m)any with maps, diagrams, images, etc. Thanks for pointing out something that I was clueless about. Always nice to see something from a different viewpoint, I couldn't for the life of me imagine why HTML would take up more space because of higher resolution displays...
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote