View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 11:31 PM   #531
adamselene
Enthusiast
adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.adamselene can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch, Kindle 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by KevinH View Post
But almost anything can read the older mobi pieces. So please provide a testcase of a small but valid epub that I pass through the latest kindlegen, then unpack and strip it, that will not show on your Paperwhite, and I will try to track down how to fix it.
It happens on literally every one, but here's a small test case that also uses embedded fonts (see my previous message).

Something even weirder I noticed, though. If I put the KF8 on the Paperwhite first, let it get indexed and appear in the document list, and then overwrite it with the KF7, it stays in the document list but displays an error when I try to open it.

Addendum: The Kindle 2 has no issue with the KF7 that I can see.
Attached Files
File Type: epub fonttest.epub (1.58 MB, 241 views)
File Type: mobi fonttest.mobi (1.61 MB, 231 views)
File Type: mobi fonttest-kf7.mobi (1.60 MB, 234 views)
File Type: mobi fonttest-kf8.mobi (1.60 MB, 237 views)

Last edited by adamselene; 03-29-2013 at 11:53 PM.
adamselene is offline   Reply With Quote