View Single Post
Old 02-12-2013, 08:12 PM   #511
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post
Does that mean that this phone person has access to all my library accounts and my other residences? Are all Overdrive accounts linked? Does the phone person have access to all my reading no matter what account? Wow and I was worried about Google. Overdrive would probably be better at profiling me than Google. Bear in mind that I that I am not feeling well and watched “The Following” last night and am still in a state of terror. So feel free to make fun but please use a little restraint.
Is your second account apart of the same area? READS is like this. I have two cards, one of my town and one for the town next to me. They all use the same Overdrive site. If they checked they can see what I have checked out and help me when a book get stuck and refuses to remove itself. I love READS librarians they are very nice to deal with and I don't think it keeps track of what you have checked out in the past but they can see your bookshelf,Holds....etc.

Last edited by Blossom; 02-12-2013 at 08:34 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote