View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 04:21 AM   #9
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Can I add a plugin without manual editing of KoboReader.sqlite?

For now this is the only way to get libHelloKobo.so work for me. I changed the MIME TYPE to "application/x-games-hellokobo" in one epub file (table: contents). But this solution looks ugly...

Another problem is that user input doesn't work. So, the only purpose from plugin is to start a standalone Qt application for now ...

Last edited by sergeyvl12; 01-02-2013 at 02:52 PM.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote