View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 06:14 PM   #2
frostschutz
Linux User
frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.frostschutz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
You have to type.

If you want it for the HD screen, there's two other devices that have them; the wexler flex one (unbreakable compared to glass substrate screens, but I don't like the shape/flabbiness of the device really), and the Onyx i62HD (touchscreen, have to be careful about it as there is also a non-hd version around which also goes by i62).

Maybe one of them suits your dictionary needs better. But I don't have personal experience with either device.

Mioght be worth waiting a bit, there could be more highres ereaders in the future.
frostschutz is offline   Reply With Quote