View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 06:13 AM   #14
thomass
Wizard
thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thomass ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 5.3.7
Quote:
Originally Posted by silver18 View Post
Wow, thanks!!!!
Last question before diving into debricking: do I need to flash also the kernel (as I'll use 5.0.0 main image, I'll need to use kernel-5.0.0.img)?
I have limited info about this but i think its better to use mmcblk0p2 of the same version with mmcblk0p1. But I don't know about requirements and specific installation of kernels.

But just remembered that there is a good page about this whole process: tinyurl.com/touchunbrick
thomass is offline   Reply With Quote