Thread: Reading Chair?
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2011, 01:55 PM   #3
DixieGal
Hi There!
DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DixieGal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhume01 View Post
I'm surprised I haven't seen more pages on the internet regarding this topic.

I'm trying to get a great reading chair for myself, and I thought this would be a great place to fish for ideas. What kind of chairs do you think are conducive to reading? I find that most either you fall asleep in or don't have enough/any neck support (also it's hard to get a good chair for a tall dude).

My ideal is some kind of lounge chair that has good leg & arm supports, but I'd like to hear everyone else on what they use and what their ideal could be if they were to get a new chair.
Good question! I will be furniture shopping soon and would also appreciate some opinions for short chicks as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthem View Post
This is going to be completely useless to you, but I love reading in two different chairs:

My office/computer chair: ergonomically designed, fully padded arm-rests, leather, etc.

One of those metal folding chairs, you know the kind I'm talking about. For some odd reason they provide the right kind of support for my back and I can sit and read in one of those puppies for hours.
Those metal chairs make my butt go to sleep!
DixieGal is offline   Reply With Quote