View Single Post
Old 02-04-2008, 10:20 AM   #24
wallcraft
reader
wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wallcraft ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kobo Glo HD
Unless you are a developer, you should never need to reflash. However, the process does seem straight forward. Here is a recent example. Note that the time consuming part was updating from 2.10 to 2.11.

I hit the same problem as kkttmm3 (screwing with fonts currently puts you in the developer category unfortunately), and so I prepared to reflash. However, I was able to recover by removing the CF card. Putting all new programs on the CF card is a good approach, because it can be modified if necessary in a CF reader outside the iLiad.
wallcraft is offline   Reply With Quote