View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 10:53 AM   #4
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Not a problem tagging on (and keeping the 1.99 titles together for a month might be a good idea). A couple are from last month's 1.99 deals, but a couple are not (and not everyone may have seen last month's post).

As for "too many", I apparently don't know where to draw that line in my personal library, either. I do, though, try not to post all the self-published books here (maybe one thread a month with that theme and those who don't want to read it can skip?), but put them on the thread in the Kindle forum now and then.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote