View Single Post
Old 01-25-2013, 02:39 PM   #29
Liesse
Zealot
Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Liesse ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Forma
You know, I never actually realised you could search for books in your library. I've been paging through mine or using shelves to organise it. Because I thought that's what you did.
*blush*
Using the series information properly, I can see how I don't have to rely on shelves - I can search!

For anyone else silly enough to have not known this, press the icon near the battery, the three little lines. It says SEARCH there. I really wish they gave you a proper manual with these things.
Liesse is offline   Reply With Quote