View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 01:22 PM   #209
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by sparklemotion View Post
This is something I see on everyone's PW's (although my eyes see it more blueish) so it's interesting to see it mentioned. Great post, Duckie. Thanks for taking the time.
You are very welcome. I was surprised to see the results this clearly myself. But there is no denying it. Some will always see it, and others don't see it as much if at all. If I look long enough and search for the hues on my PW I can see maybe some hint of it, but that is looking way to hard even for me reading or to be bothered by it.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote