View Single Post
Old 12-01-2012, 09:51 PM   #13
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
You can get HQs right now at Kobo for 40% off with coupon code: Bargainmoose40
They have all the treasury titles.

I've gone a little hog wild with it.
Yeah, but some of the older Harlequin titles I've gotten at Kobo have had really screwy formatting (chapter titles displaying twice, blank pages, etc). Battled with their tier 2 customer service for months, but since they got bought out this last time they don't seem to be very helpful. I finally gave up. Plus, some of the old Silhouette Bombshell books I want I had originally gotten from Kobo as PDF and they don't have them as ePub

At least when I buy directly from the Harlequin site I know they will fix the books eventually if there are issues with them. And they're nice about it.

I should say, these are all mostly books I already in print. It's a sickness that I want to rebuy them in digital just so my Calibre library doesn't have holes in the series I do like to reread. Hence the reason I want to get them on sale
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote