View Single Post
Old 11-11-2012, 06:55 AM   #21399
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
We are all doing wonderfully! We do NOT need to loose it all today. Tomorrow will be fine. Yes, I 'did' have a deadline for my paragliding class, and I worked like a dog to reach it. But once I did, I have slowed down quite a bit. I'm still eating small every day, but only walking and exercising hard every other day instead of every day. And I haven't been on a scale in a week... But I did notice that the pants that I had altered two weeks ago now need suspenders (braces?) again to keep them up. Just tightening my belt causes them to bunch up too much. I have to have them ALL taken it again!

YIPPEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote