View Single Post
Old 09-10-2012, 03:33 PM   #47
Lunchtray
Connoisseur
Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.Lunchtray is my name, but call me Ishmael.

Device: Kobo Glo, Kobo Touch, Kobo Gen 1
I'd think the difference in the time is that the 30min per day includes the daily turning on (booting) of the device which drains more battery power than turning it on once and reading for 55hrs straight with the glo light on.

From my non-scientific experience with my touch I turn it on (boot it) approx 3 times a day and read between 1.5-2hrs (30 min a session) and it'll last around 40-50ish hrs of reading time before I have to recharge it which takes about 1 month.

Turning it on once with a Glo feature I would believe you could read with Glo on for 55hrs straight in one sitting...

Last edited by Lunchtray; 09-10-2012 at 03:36 PM.
Lunchtray is offline   Reply With Quote